ThermoFlo™ Model 464 Tubular RF System
For Continuous Heating, Cooking and Sterilizing of Fluids
The ThermoFlo™ system provides rapid and uniform heating of material transported through a tube passing through a high frequency field. Radio frequency waves create heat within the product stream itself rather than by conduction from hot surfaces.
- Improved product quality and productivity through controlled temperature, short time treatment of the product stream.
- Eliminates flavor degradation and denaturing caused by over-temperature product exposure.
- Reduces the heating time to achieve centerpoint kills in large particulates in the product stream.
- Energy savings through the system's highly efficient process heating concept.
- Heating time is greatly reduced from that of conventional methods.
- High volume heating is achieved with a relatively small processing system requiring little floor space.
- Equipment clean-up and sterilization is simplified.
Macrowave ThermoFlo™ Model 464
- The ThermoFlo™ system processes liquids, emulsions and solid-liquid mixtures.
- For aseptic processing, cooking, pasteurization, and sterilization of rice, soups, puddings, fruit, sauces, baby foods, purees, eggs, and other applications.
- Use of the ThermoFlo™ heating system permits rapid heating of liquids, including those containing large particles.
- The system processes free-flowing or pumped fluids at normal or elevated pressures.
- Only a tube constructed of inert material is in contact with the product.
- The energy is "instant-on".
- The ThermoFlo™ system meets OSHA Safety Standards and FCC regulations.
Process Development assistance is available at RFC's laboratory testing facility, which is equipped with the Macrowave™ OmniTherm™ Simulator.
Founded in 1946, Radio Frequency Company specializes in developing and manufacturing high frequency heating systems to improve efficiency in many industrial applications. RFC is a technological leader in the development of R.F. heat processing systems and is known for the highest standards of quality in equipment and service.
Feasibility Studies |
RF Technology |
News Releases |
Contact RFC |
Site Index |
Copyright © 2006-current by Radio Frequency, Inc. All rights reserved.
Designed, hosted and maintained by Page Crafters.