Ultra-Series Post-Baking Dryers
for Biscuits, Crackers, and Snack Foods
Adding a Macrowave™ Dryer to a New or Existing Oven Line Increases the Line's Productivity
and its Ability to Process a Greater Range of Products
- INCREASES OVEN LINE THROUGHPUT: Product throughput on a typical oven line can be increased by 30% or more.
- ELIMINATES CHECKING: Checking caused by the stresses of uneven product shrinkage is eliminated because of the moisture uniformity achieved.
- PRECISE MOISTURE CONTROL: Selectively heats products where the moisture content is the highest. The product output will be uniform throughout, regardless of the non-uniformity going in.
- IMPROVES COLOR CONTROL: Desired color can be developed in the product during baking independent of drying considerations. The Macrowave™ system then achieves the desired moisture content without affecting product color.
Macrowave™ Post-Baking Dryer
Advanced Features of the Ultra-Series Macrowave Dryers:
- The low operating voltage of the 40 MHz Macrowave system increases the variety of products which can be dried by this method.
- The latest design of PLC controls provides complete diagnostics and centralized control of all dryer functions.
- The system can dry products downstream of an oil sprayer in bed depths of up to 6".
- The Macrowave heat reclamation system uses waste heat from the RF power generator to scavenge moisture and increase drying efficiency.
- Macrowave dryers conform to OSHA and FCC standards and carry the UL-approved label.
Process Development assistance is available at RFC's laboratory testing facility, which is equipped with the Macrowave™ OmniTherm™ Simulator.
Founded in 1946, Radio Frequency Company specializes in developing and manufacturing high frequency heating systems to improve efficiency in many industrial applications. RFC is a technological leader in the development of R.F. heat processing systems and is known for the highest standards of quality in equipment and service.
Feasibility Studies |
RF Technology |
News Releases |
Contact RFC |
Site Index |
Copyright © 2006-current by Radio Frequency, Inc. All rights reserved.