9000 Series Conveyorized High Frequency
Heating and Drying Systems
Macrowave™ Drying Systems Assure Moisture Uniformity,
Offer Increased Production Output and Improved Product Quality.
- PRECISE MOISTURE CONTROL: Selectively heats products where the moisture content is the highest. The product output will be uniform throughout, regardless of the non-uniformity going in.
- INCREASES PRODUCTION THROUGHPUT: Product throughput on many applications can be increased 50% to 100%.
- PRODUCT QUALITY.- Surface cracking and warpage caused by the stresses of uneven product shrinkage are eliminated because of the moisture uniformity achieved. Precise temperature control avoids product discoloration.
- OTHER BENEFITS: Energy savings and floor space savings.
Macrowave™ Model 9625 Process Heating System
Advanced Features of the 9000 Series Macrowave™ Dryers:
- The low operating voltage of the 40 MHz Macrowave™ system increases the variety of products which can be dried by this method.
- The latest design of PLC controls provides complete diagnostics and centralized control of all dryer functions.
- The Macrowave™ heat reclamation system uses waste heat from the RF power generator to scavenge moisture and increase drying efficiency.
- Macrowave™ dryers conform to OSHA and FCC standards and carry the UL-approved label.
Process Development assistance is available at RFC's laboratory testing facility, which is equipped with the Macrowave™ OmniTherm™ Simulator.
Founded in 1946, Radio Frequency Company specializes in developing and manufacturing high frequency heating systems to improve efficiency in many industrial applications. RFC is a technological leader in the development of R.F. heat processing systems and is known for the highest standards of quality in equipment and service.
Feasibility Studies |
RF Technology |
News Releases |
Contact RFC |
Site Index |
Copyright © 2006-current by Radio Frequency, Inc. All rights reserved.
Designed, hosted and maintained by Page Crafters.