960 Series Radio Frequency Web Dryers for Water-Based Coatings, Adhesives and Inks
- Requires a fraction of the floor space of conventional dryers
- Aqueous materials can be dried in the shortest line length relative to web speed of any drying method known.
- Wet areas on the web are selectively heated and dried, while dry areas absorb little or no energy
- Energy saving. The electrical power consumed by the dryer automatically adjusts to the amount of water present on the web.
- Instant-on R.F. Power eliminates start-up delays.
- Highest productivity is achieved with aqueous materials. Solvent emission and disposal problems are eliminated.
Macrowave 960 Series Web Dryer
In the processes of non-heat-set printing, coating, laminating and converting, Macrowave™ drying is ideal for full coverage or pattern coating of water-based remoistenable and pressure sensitive glues, gloss over-print varnished, carbonless coating, adhesive coatings and water based coatings on paper and film webs.
- Convenient access doors facilitate web threading.
- Waste heat from the RF generator is channeled through the applicator to scavenge moisture released by Macrowave™ drying.
- Optional auto-threading system is available to minimize make-ready time.
- The Macrowave™ dryer is designed to comply with OSHA standards and FCC regulations.
Feasibility Studies |
RF Technology |
News Releases |
Contact RFC |
Site Index |
Copyright © 2006-current by Radio Frequency, Inc. All rights reserved.